RN to BSN Nursing (with Associate Degree)
Upon the completion of a Associate Degree and passing the NCLEX-RN, Fairleigh Dickinson University will award a minimum of eight-four (84) credits toward the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree. These credits will satisfy the lower division requirements of Fairleigh Dickinson University’s BSN degree. The remaining courses needed to complete the degree requirement are listed below.
Major Requirements(36 credits)
- NURS2550 Comprehensive Health Assessment
- NURS2551 Lab: Comprehensive Health Assessment
- NURS3208 Healthcare Economics
- NURS3209 Bioethics
- NURS3371 Prof Nurse in the 21st Cent
- NURS4410 Community Health Nursing
- NURS4420 Health Care Management
- NURS4430 Critique and Utilization of Nursing Research
- NURS6600 Introduction to Advanced Nursing Practice:Philosophy & Theories
- NURS7702 Advanced Pathophysiology
- UNIV2001 Cross Cultural Perspectives
- UNIV2002 Global Issues
A minimum of 120 credits is required for graduation.