Digital Tools for Social Media Minor
The School of the Arts, Maxwell Becton College of Arts and Sciences, offers a 15-credit digital tools for social media art minor for non-art and non-fine arts majors at the Metropolitan Campus, Teaneck, New Jersey.
Students who desire a digital tools for social media art minor, and who are not majoring in fine arts, may enroll in this program. A selection of courses totaling at least 15 credits, and arranged with the guidance of a fine arts adviser, is required.
- ART1843 Design for the Web
- CGD1177 Introduction to Digital Media
- CGD1178 Multimedia on the Internet
- COMM2050 Digital Storytelling
- COMM3444 Public Relations
Professor of Computer Graphics, School of the Arts, Maxwell Becton College of Arts and Sciences