1098T Tax Form Information
To Obtain 1098-T Tax Forms:
For Domestic Students:
- 1098–T tax forms for previous year are provided to domestic students by January 31.
- Tax forms are also available online through your webadvisor account or at heartland.ecsi.net.
For International Students:
The University will mail 1098-T tax forms to International Students who have a Social Security Number or ITIN number on file with the University. However, if an International student has not provided the University with this information he or she must request a form, if needed. If you do not have a Social Security Number or ITIN number and do not plan to file US tax forms there is no need for you to obtain Form 1098-T.
Documentation required for processing of forms for International Students is as follows:
- Proof of current address
- Your Social Security Number or ITIN Number
Please submit all required documents either:
- In person to the Office of Enrollment Services at your appropriate campus.
- By fax:
- Metropolitan Campus (Teaneck): (201) 692-2209
- Florham Campus (Madison): (973) 443-8616
- By mailing a copy of your Social Security Number or ITIN Number to your campus Enrollment Services office.
NOTE: Please allow 14 days to process 1098-T tax forms for International Students. This may vary depending on the number of requests received. Students will automatically be notified once forms are available.
For more information on IRS Tax Form 1098-T, please visit Heartland ECSI … FAQtaxDocuments and click on the box that says ‘Click here to Learn About Your 1098-T Tax Document’ or call Heartland ECSI at 1-866-428-1098.