Enrollment Services Forms

Many forms available on this page are fillable PDF forms that allow you to enter information into fields on the form. Please see How to access and utilize a fillable PDF

Forms for Student Use


Academic Class Schedule Change

  • Download form (PDF) and print it.
  • Complete all needed fields.
  • Get signatures.
  • Make three copies (College Dean, Department/School Chair/Director, Enrollment Services).

Program Authorization and Course Authorization

Enter the name and email address of both the initiator and the dean who will need to approve the program or program change. Once you complete this step, you can begin to enter information on the form. You can also upload any supporting documentation. Once the form has been completed, the initiator will need to electronically sign the document and it will then be routed for all additional required signatures.

Program Authorization Form

Use new fillable Program Authorization Form online (docusign.net).

Course Authorization Form

Use new fillable Course Authorization Form online (docusign.net).

OR Downloadable printable CAF form (PDF)

  • Complete all needed fields
  • Get signatures
  • Make three copies (College Dean, Department/School Chair/Director, Enrollment Services)