Career Planning and Advising
The Career Development Center follows a developmental pattern of student awareness, exploration, experience and choice, taking into account personal values and opportunities that contribute to society. Student career preparation should begin in freshman year. Following a specific plan each year of college enhances career development. Print out our handy career development plan checklist of steps you need to take to get your career on the right track.
Schedule a time with one of our counselors to go over any of the following!
- Individual counseling appointments
- Resume and cover letter critiques
- Class presentations and seminars
- Services for students and alumni
Job and Internship Search
- Mock interviews
- Interview tips and techniques
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Strong Interest Inventory®, and more
- On-campus recruiting
- Career fairs and other events