A strong education should be available to everyone. At Fairleigh Dickinson University, we offer a wide range of scholarships that recognize and reward outstanding academic performance. Our scholarships and financial aid packages enable students to study at an affordable price, comparable to many public institutions.
Merit Scholarship Opportunities
Merit scholarship awards are annually renewable for a total of four years for full-time students who maintain the required GPA. Scholarship awards are based on a 4.0 scale. Students are automatically considered for merit scholarship awards upon applying to the University.
Need-Based Financial Aid
A completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is required to receive need-based aid. The form is available beginning October 1.
Be sure to include FDU’s appropriate campus code when completing the FAFSA:
- Florham: 004738
- Metropolitan: 002607
Students transferring to Fairleigh Dickinson University are automatically considered for transfer awards upon applying to the University.
Phi Theta Kappa
- Annual Award
- Available to transfer students who are Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society (PTK) members; renewable for two years
- Verification of PTK membership is required
- Candidates must have earned an associate degree
- Recipients must maintain a 3.0 GPA
Additional Grant Opportunities
Grants and athletic scholarships can be combined with academic scholarships.
Children of Alumni Grant
- Awarded to undergraduate children of FDU alumni
FDU Family Grant
- Families with two or more dependent children enrolled simultaneously at FDU receive a Family Grant for each student
- Amount varies
- Rewards athletic abilities of students participating in NCAA Division I sports at FDU’s Metropolitan campus