How to Apply for Florham Campus Housing
Once you have submitted your Residence Hall Deposit, the next step is to complete your online housing application. You are just one click away from applying for housing on the Florham Campus. You will need your FDU email address and password in order to begin the online housing application. Please follow the instructions below to apply online for housing.
IMPORTANT: After you create your FDU NetID, please wait 24 hours before attempting to log-in to MyHousing to apply for housing. Your FDU NetID information must be pulled into the MyHousing system before you are able to access the site. If you attempt to apply immediately after creating your FDU NetID, you will receive an error message.
- Step 1 – Click MyHousing to begin the online housing application process.
- Step 2 – Did you wait 24 hours after creating your FDU NetID? If so, Enter your Username (your FDU NetID) and Password (your FDU NetID Password). If you do not already have one, you can set it up here: https://webmail.fdu.edu.
- Step 3 – Go to the“Applications” tab and select the Fall 2021 – New or Transfer Student Housing Application IMPORTANT: Read carefully through the Agreement section. Once you select “I Agree” you have agreed to the terms of the Housing and Meal Plan Contract for the full 2021-2022 academic year. (Spring Applicants are agreeing for the Full Academic Semester).
- Step 4 – You will now be prompted to answer questions regarding your Personal Preferences which will be used to help match you with a roommate. You will also be asked to select a meal plan which is required for all students living in the residence halls. For returning students, the information from when you first applied for housing will rollover to this application. Please update any fields if information has changed.
- Step 5 – Select “Complete Application”.
- Step 6 – Once you have completed the online application, you will receive a thank you screen with further information. If you do not see this screen, you have not completed the application.
For issues accessing MyHousing or applying online: please send an email to FDUHousing@fdu.edu with the subject: “Applying Online Issue, your full name, and your FDU student ID number”
Office of Campus Life: Housing Office
285 Madison Avenue
Madison, NJ 07940