Florham Campus Orientation
This is an exciting time to become a member of the Fairleigh Dickinson University Florham Campus community. We look forward to welcoming you to one of the orientation sessions this summer.
Use our online registration form to let us know which Orientation date you prefer to attend. The earlier you register for Orientation, the more likely you will receive your first choice. Space at Orientation sessions is limited.
Summer 2024 Orientation Dates:
Note: If you are a Transfer Student, please plan on attending the Orientation Session on July 16, 2024.
|Orientation Date||For Majors and Programs Within|
|June 27, 2024|
|July 11. 2024|
|July 16, 2024|
|July 18, 2024|
|August 22, 2024 (Virtual)||All Majors|
Students can expect to learn:
- What it means to be a college student
- Information on university and academic resources
- University policy and procedures
- University systems (WebCampus, Self-Service, and WebMail)
- The FDU and Florham Campus culture
- Getting involved on campus
The orientations will include:
- meeting classmates
- interacting with current students
- interacting with faculty
- interacting with staff
Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns please do not hesitate to contact the Campus Life Office at FlorhamOrientation@fdu.edu.
- Florham Academic Advising, 973-443-8753
- Freshman Intensive Studies (FIS), 973-443-8715
- Resident students are strongly encouraged to contact Enrollment Services, 973-443-8600, several days prior to check-in to verify your clearance status.
- Also, please ensure all medical clearances are completed with Student Health Services at 973-443-8535 before arriving on campus.
- Placement Questions 973-443-8538
You are one step closer to joining the Florham community. After you register for Orientation, be sure to check out the Next Steps Guide to complete the rest of the items on the checklist. We look forward to meeting you soon!
After you attend Orientation, you will receive a link to complete a follow-up online module. These links will be sent only to your FDU email address. This module is designed to complement your Orientation experience and will provide more information on how to succeed academically and socially during your time at FDU. Please be sure to complete the module in a timely manner.