Welcome to FDU’s Florham Campus

We’re proud to welcome you to Fairleigh Dickinson University!

The Florham Campus is home to the Division III Devils and a variety of campus life activities which will enhance your FDU experience.  Located in historic Madison, New Jersey, we are 35 miles from New York City and offer a wide range of shops, restaurants, and outdoor activities.

Before you know it, you’ll be starting your college career as an FDU Devil and experiencing the FDU difference, which more than 140,000 students and alumni already know!  Check out your next steps, explore your New Student Guide, and discover all the opportunities to get connected at admitted student events. 

Next Steps for Admitted Students

Once you’ve been admitted to FDU, there are a few steps to complete in the enrollment process before you start your first semester.  We’ve outlined your step-by-step enrollment process, including contact information and deadlines for each step, below.

Our Admissions Team is available to assist you at any point throughout the enrollment process.  We’re here to help you on your journey into higher education and can’t wait to welcome you to campus next Fall!

  • Use the FDU banner in your admit folder to show off your acceptance.  Strike a pose, post on social, and tag us @fduwhatsnew and @fduadmissions.

  • The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2024-2025 school year became available December 31, 2023 at  Enter FDU’s FAFSA Code 002607 to send us your FAFSA application.

    If you did not submit your Social Security Number (SSN) on your admissions application, it is required to process your financial aid and may be securely submitted at  Security of your personal information is imperative; please use only this secure form to provide your SSN to FDU.

    If you have any questions, or would like to set up an appointment, call the Office of Financial Aid at 973.443.8700 or email

  • Ready to join FDU?  Submit your $200 tuition deposit, and an additional $200 housing deposit if you plan to live on campus.  Secure your spot in the program you have been admitted to by committing by June 1, 2024 at  Deposits after June 1 will be accepted if space remains available. (Deposits are nonrefundable.)

  • Celebrate your acceptance and learn more about living and learning at FDU by attending Admitted Students Day and other events designed just for you. RSVP today at

  • Want to meet other accepted students?  Follow @fduclassof2028.  DM us your picture, a caption about yourself, and your student ID.  We’ll post about you when you send us your introduction!

  • Are you a student looking for a challenge and some inspiration?  Explore the benefits of joining our University Honors Programs at  Want to learn more?  Email

  • Once you have submitted your deposit, you will receive an email from the Office of Admissions confirming receipt of your payment.  Once you receive the email, please wait two (2) business days.  Then you will be able to activate your FDU NetID, and complete the following steps.

  • Visit to claim your FDU NetID, which is your FDU student email address.  Select “Activate My Account” and follow the prompts.  Be sure to write down your new email address and password.  Make sure to have your FDU student ID number handy, which can be found on the top left corner of your acceptance letter.

  • After activating your FDU NetID, install the Duo certification app to your phone at to access FDU information.  This will ensure your access is secure whenever and wherever you log in.  Contact the University Technical Assistance Center at or 973.443.8822 for assistance.

  • After activating the Duo app, visit for instructions on how to access your FDU student emails.  Make sure you check your FDU student email weekly leading up to your first semester, so you do not miss any important next steps or information.

  • After claiming your FDU NetID, please sign the Student Registration Contract.  Doing so, combined with completing the placement assessment process, allows the University to create your first semester course schedule.  To learn more and to sign the contract, visit

  • Beginning November 2023, students will be able to register for New Student Orientation, which will take place during Summer 2024.  Use your FDU NetID to register for New Student Orientation at  Meet your classmates, learn about the FDU and Florham Campus culture and discover everything you need to know about being a college student.  For questions, contact us at 973.443.8570 or

  • Complete your online Housing and Meal Plan Application at  Use your FDU email (NetID) to access the housing application. For questions, contact  The Office of Housing and Residence Life at 973.443.8586 or

  • To prepare your class schedule, you need to complete Accuplacer assessments in writing, reading and math.  The placement testing schedule will be available in early April.  When available, we will send information about the assessments and how to schedule them to your FDU student email address.  Complete these assessments by the designated due dates.   

    Visit for more information, or contact the Academic Support Center at or 973.443.8538.  Assessments will be available beginning April 2024.

  • New Jersey state law requires all students to provide proof of immunizations to the University’s Student Health Services Office before they can register for classes or check into the residence halls.  Please visit for the required health forms and instructions.  For questions, contact the Student Health Services Office at 973.443.8535.

  • A high school transcript showing proof of graduation is required.  Your school counselor can mail or email your official transcript to the Office of Admissions.  If you have earned a GED, please submit an official copy to the Office of Admissions.

  • If applicable, please mail or email your final test results for Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), and any college transcripts to the Office of Admissions.  All results will be evaluated by academic advisors to determine transferable credits and will impact your class schedule.

  • Request accommodations by submitting a New Student Request Form at using your FDU email (NetID).  Documentation can be faxed to 973.443.8080 or mailed to: Office of Disability Support Services, Fairleigh Dickinson University, 285 Madison Avenue, M-MO1-01, Madison, NJ 07940.  For questions, contact the Office of Disability Support Services at 973.443.8079.

  • Fairleigh Dickinson University
    Office of Admissions
    1000 River Road H-DH3-10
    Teaneck, NJ 07666

    For questions, contact the Office of Admissions at myapp@fdu.eduAll documents are processed at this location regardless of the campus you will attend.