Florham Campus International Orientation
Thursday, January 16, 10 AM to 4 PM
New Campus Residents Arrival
- Office of Student Life, Student Center, 285 Madison Ave, Madison NJ
Residence Hall check-in for students living on campus
- Wellness Center (Building 24). Medical clearance.
- Public Safety – FDU Student ID cards
- Students arriving during off hours please contact Maria Arenas at email@example.com
Friday, January 17
International Student Orientation
- Office of International Student Services, Student Center, Dean of Students Suite
- Students are required to bring all immigration documentation to the program (I-94, visa, passport, current and previous I-20’s or DS 20-19’s etc.)
- Students who have yet to submit official transcripts or other documents requested by Admissions must bring these to orientation. Official test scores must be sent directly to FDU from the testing companies and must be received prior to orientation.
Saturday, January 18
Tuesday, January 21