Vancouver Campus Enrollment Verification
Request an Enrollment Verification/Confirmation of Graduation Letter
Students may require a letter to confirm their enrollment or graduation for immigration purposes, travel, or for an employer. Verification letters can be requested in person, or submitted by e-mail/mail/fax. To request a Document
- Download the Document Request Form
- Fill out completely and provide proof of identification
- Sign and date the form.
- Mail, Fax or Scan and send the form to:
For information contact
Fairleigh Dickinson University Vancouver Campus
842 Cambie Street
BC V6B 2P6
- Verification letters will include: dates of attendance, academic program, campus attended, semester course load status (eg, Full Time, Part Time), and may include date/ anticipated date of graduation, number of registered semester attempted credits, number of semester completed credits for previous semesters.
- Verifications take 5 (FIVE) working days to be processed.
- If you choose “Hold for Pick-up”, you will be notified via telephone when your verification is complete.
- If you have an additional form that needs to be completed by the Office of Enrollment Services, attach it to this form with submission.
Request a Degree Verification
The National Student Clearinghouse is now our authorized agent for providing degree verifications.
Please see the contact information below:
If you are an employer or background screening firm requesting this information, please visit www.degreeverify.org.
You may also contact the National Student Clearing House by phone, fax, or written correspondence to them at the following:
Phone number: 703-742-4200
Fax number: 703-742-7792
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard
Herndon, VA 20171
United States of America