Enrollment Services Document Request Chart
The Office of Enrollment Services is dedicated to providing efficient and courteous services to a diverse population of students, alumni, faculty, and administrators. We are committed to meeting the needs of those we serve, while in compliance with University, State, and Federal regulations.
The Office of Enrollment Services is responsible for a variety of areas of the University:
- The maintenance of academic student records, including but not limited to the collection and posting of student grades, the processing of transcript requests, verification of enrollment, and the preparations leading up to a student’s certification for graduation.
- Preparation and publication of the Academic Calendar, student timetable, and exam schedule.
- The coordination and registration of all students, in-person, or through the web registration process offered on Self-Service.
- The billing and collection of all student accounts. The office is also responsible for the receipt and posting of all payments, loan receipts, and the issuance of refunds to students and income tax receipts.
- Student interruption of studies and withdrawals.
- Study abroad and inter-campus transfer.
- Coordination of the Commencement Ceremony in Vancouver.