Vancouver Campus Enrollment Verification
Request Official Documents
In order to request official documents from FDU Vancouver Campus, students need to submit the Document Request form to the Enrollment Services Office.
What kind of documents can I request with the document request form?
1. Confirmation of Enrollment
- Students may require a Confirmation of Enrollment Letter (COE) for immigration purposes, travel, or for an employer.
- A syllabus is an outline of the subjects in the course of study.
3. Tax forms
- Tax forms are issued annually, recognizing education-related activity within the tax (calendar) year.
- NOTE: This option only applies if tax forms are not found in Self-Service.
- The Document Request form will be automatically emailed to us once you click “Finish”.
- COE letters will include dates of attendance, academic program, campus attended, semester course load status (eg, Full Time, Part Time), and may include the date/anticipated date of graduation.
- Official documents take 5 working days to be processed.
- If you have an additional form that needs to be completed by the Office of Enrollment Services, attach it to the Document Request form before submission.
- Official documents will be emailed to your FDU email.
- No request will be processed unless all financial and other obligations to the university have been fulfilled.
Request a Degree Verification
The National Student Clearinghouse is now our authorized agent for providing degree verifications.
Please see the contact information below:
If you are an employer or background screening firm requesting this information, please visit www.degreeverify.org.
You may also contact the National Student Clearing House by phone, fax, or written correspondence to them at the following:
Phone number: 703-742-4200
Fax number: 703-742-7792
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard
Herndon, VA 20171
United States of America