The FDU Wroxton Master of Public Administration
Students will participate in project-based learning and collaborate with faculty, public sector professionals, and students across FDU campuses in New Jersey, USA; Vancouver, BC, Canada; and Wroxton, England via virtual conferencing. Over 50% of the course content is delivered from outside the UK, offering a truly trans-Atlantic and comparative experience.
- 39 to 42 credits, 13 modules over 7 terms
- Study online and at Wroxton College
- 42 contact hours per module
- Global Affairs
- Healthcare Management
- Public Management
- CAREER-TAILORED PROGRAM for government, nonprofits, healthcare management, transportation, and public service sectors
- In-person and online teaching
- PROGRESSIVE COURSE OPTIONS to choose from:
- 1 Module Short Course
- 2 Module Diplomado
- 6 Module Certificate Program
- 13 Module Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- SCHOLARSHIP opportunities
We realize that everyone’s situation is unique, which is why we’ve created the Progressive Approach. This tiered path gives you a flexible, customizable option to learn… on your terms!
Ask about scholarship and employer reimbursement opportunities.