Department of Marketing, Information Systems, and Decision Sciences
- Math for Business Decisions
- Introduction to Statistics
- Operations Management
- Business Statistics
- Spreadsheet Applications in Business
- Operations Research/Management
- Business/Marketing Quantitative Analysis
- Decision Science
- Game theory
- BS, IAU-Science & Research Branch (Iran, Tehran)
- MS, University of Regina (Canada, Regina)
- PhD, Ryerson University (Canada, Toronto)
Dr. Amirhossein Bazargan is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Marketing, Information Systems, and Decision Sciences at the Silberman College of Business. Prior to joining Fairleigh Dickinson University, he served as a Researcher/Data Scientist in the Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering, Ryerson University.
Dr. Bazargan’s research interests include Operations Research/Management, Quantitative Modeling/Analysis, and Game theory with a focus on applications in Decision Science and Marketing. In his research on Marketing/OR interface, he employs stochastic modeling, game theory, and optimization to develop theoretical models to analyze the effectiveness of loyalty programs and optimize their design. His research has been published in journals such as:
– International Journal of Production Economics
– European Journal of Operational Research
– Journal of the Operational Research Society
Dr. Bazargan’s teaching interests include Mathematics for Business and Economics, Business Statistics, Decision Analysis, Simulation, and Operations Management.
Important Note: Faculty profiles may include links to one or more non-FDU websites, including websites self-maintained by faculty to provide additional information about their publications, scholarly pursuits, and other information of interest. If you click on these links, you will be leaving the FDU-maintained website and will be directed to a site that is not under the control of FDU. FDU is not responsible for the content or accessibility of linked non-FDU websites. If, however, you experience a problem with the content or accessibility of a linked website, please contact us using the information on our Accessibility page.