Associate Professor Pharmacy Practice
School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Clinical Study Design and Critical Literature Evaluation
- Medication Management Practice and Pharmacy Informatics
- Pharmacy Leadership and Management
- Evaluation of novel and supportive therapies in the management of neoplastic diseases
- Scholarship of pharmacy teaching
- BS Pharm, PharmD Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy Rutgers University; RPh; BCPS
Seasoned pharmacy practice educator with extensive clinical and administrative pharmacy background and multiple publications on the topics of pharmacotherapy for neoplastic diseases and pharmacy practice education.
Important Note: Faculty profiles may include links to one or more non-FDU websites, including websites self-maintained by faculty to provide additional information about their publications, scholarly pursuits, and other information of interest. If you click on these links, you will be leaving the FDU-maintained website and will be directed to a site that is not under the control of FDU. FDU is not responsible for the content or accessibility of linked non-FDU websites. If, however, you experience a problem with the content or accessibility of a linked website, please contact us using the information on our Accessibility page.