Associate Professor Department of Pharmacy Practice
School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Emerging Topics in Cancer Pharmacology
- Pharmacotherapeutics Drug Information
- Pharmacy Informatics Pharmacy Leadership and Management
- Pharmacotherapy of antineoplastics Advances in supportive care in the management of neoplastic diseases Teaching implementation of pharmacy informatics in medication use process
- BS Pharmacy, Pharm D, Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy, Rutgers University
I cherish the ability to share my considerable clinical pharmacy knowledge and skills with my students. Igniting their inquisitiveness, making them thirsty for education, and watching them grow and become esteemed professionals in various fields of pharmacy gives me a great feeling of accomplishment and fulfillment.
Important Note: Faculty profiles may include links to one or more non-FDU websites, including websites self-maintained by faculty to provide additional information about their publications, scholarly pursuits, and other information of interest. If you click on these links, you will be leaving the FDU-maintained website and will be directed to a site that is not under the control of FDU. FDU is not responsible for the content or accessibility of linked non-FDU websites. If, however, you experience a problem with the content or accessibility of a linked website, please contact us using the information on our Accessibility page.