Your form has been submitted to Web Operations. We will review it and post it to the website.

If your contact information on the school/department faculty webpage is incorrect, please followup with the Office of Human Resources by submitting a PIN (Personal Information Notice). You can find the form and instructions on the HR document download page.

Our plan is to update the school/department faculty profiles as soon as possible and in the order submitted.