Interim Chair, Department of Biological Sciences
- Introduction to Microbiology
- Medical Microbiology
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Structure and Function
- Introduction to General Biology
- Mechanisms of biofilm formation Improving the efficiency of Reverse Osmosis Desalination
- BS, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck, New Jersey
- MS, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck, New Jersey
- PhD, Columbia University, New York, New York
Expert in methods of desalination. Expert on how to prevent biofilm formation.
Important Note: Faculty profiles may include links to one or more non-FDU websites, including websites self-maintained by faculty to provide additional information about their publications, scholarly pursuits, and other information of interest. If you click on these links, you will be leaving the FDU-maintained website and will be directed to a site that is not under the control of FDU. FDU is not responsible for the content or accessibility of linked non-FDU websites. If, however, you experience a problem with the content or accessibility of a linked website, please contact us using the information on our Accessibility page.