Associate Professor of Chemistry,
Department of Chemistry, Biochemistry, and Physics, Becton College
- Inorganic Chemistry/Structural Inorganic Chemistry
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
- Drug Design and Discovery
- Organic Chemistry I and II
- General Chemistry Lab I and II
- Enzyme kinetics
- Bioorganic Chemistry
- Nano Chemistry
- BSc, Panjab University
- MSc, panjab University
- PhD, Institute of Microbial Technology, Panjab University Postdoctoral Fellow, SUNY, Upstate Medical University Research Associate, Wesleyan University
Screening of synthetic and natural products and evaluations as modulators to clinically important enzyme targets. We are interested in how enzyme activities and structure changes on binding to small molecules. Our focus is on novel modulators, which could be activator or inhibitor using a combination of enzyme kinetics, computational chemistry, and molecular designing.
Important Note: Faculty profiles may include links to one or more non-FDU websites, including websites self-maintained by faculty to provide additional information about their publications, scholarly pursuits, and other information of interest. If you click on these links, you will be leaving the FDU-maintained website and will be directed to a site that is not under the control of FDU. FDU is not responsible for the content or accessibility of linked non-FDU websites. If, however, you experience a problem with the content or accessibility of a linked website, please contact us using the information on our Accessibility page.