Visiting Assistant Professor, School of Psychology and Counseling
- Clinical Issues in Forensic Psychology
- Forensic Interviewing Techniques
- Forensic Assessment and Prediction
- Violence risk assessment and mitigation for NGRI and civilly committed inpatients
- Civil commitment, right to treatment, and right to refuse treatment
- Threat assessment and management
- Workplace violence prevention
- Psychotherapy process, outcome, and supervision
- PhD, Long Island University-Brooklyn
Theoretical Orientation: Integrative; Cognitive-Behavioral, Meta-Cognitive, & Mentalization-Based Therapy.
Practice Specialties: Serious and Persistent Mental Illness, Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders, Personality Disorders
Important Note: Faculty profiles may include links to one or more non-FDU websites, including websites self-maintained by faculty to provide additional information about their publications, scholarly pursuits, and other information of interest. If you click on these links, you will be leaving the FDU-maintained website and will be directed to a site that is not under the control of FDU. FDU is not responsible for the content or accessibility of linked non-FDU websites. If, however, you experience a problem with the content or accessibility of a linked website, please contact us using the information on our Accessibility page.