Senior Lecturer of Economics and Finance, Advisor to the Finance/Investment Club
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Sports Finance
- Working Capital Management
- Investment Planning
- Introduction to Wealth Management
- Forensic Economics
- Calculating the market value of household services
- Valuation of non-wage compensation of private-sector labor union workers
- Factors affecting student performance in college courses
- BS, Fairleigh Dickinson University
- MBA, Fairleigh Dickinson University
- MA, Fairleigh Dickinson University
Prior to my academic career, I worked as a Financial Analyst and Forensic Economist. In these positions, I researched and valued the rate of return on common equity of regulated utilities, and served as an expert witness in litigated matters involving economic loss.
Important Note: Faculty profiles may include links to one or more non-FDU websites, including websites self-maintained by faculty to provide additional information about their publications, scholarly pursuits, and other information of interest. If you click on these links, you will be leaving the FDU-maintained website and will be directed to a site that is not under the control of FDU. FDU is not responsible for the content or accessibility of linked non-FDU websites. If, however, you experience a problem with the content or accessibility of a linked website, please contact us using the information on our Accessibility page.