Chair, Department of Marketing, Information Systems, and Decision Sciences, Professor of Management Information Systems, Silberman College of Business
- Information Systems for Managers
- Strategic Management of Information Systems
- Information Technology for Business
- Management Information Systems
- Database Applications in Business
- Social media and commerce
- Adoption of information technology
- Information security and privacy
- Cross-cultural studies of information systems
- BA & BS, Tianjin University, China
- MBA, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- PhD, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
It is always my passion as a faculty member to make an impact through publishing scholarly work and teaching in the classroom. My research has been published in journals such as the Journal of Computer Information Systems, Internet Research, Information and Software Technology, Journal of Electronic Commerce Research, and International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction. In addition to teaching MIS courses at FDU, I have been a Silberman Global Faculty Fellow and my global experiences include teaching and supervising Master’s thesis as a Visiting Professor at IESEG School of Management in Lille and Paris, France, and teaching at FDU-partnered program with Global Maximum Educational Opportunities (G-MEO) in Chengdu, China.
As department chair, I work together with our team of full-time and adjunct faculty to continuously improve relevancy, maintain currency, and increase value in our courses in Marketing, Decision Sciences, Data Science and Analytics, Supply Chain Management, and Management Information Systems. Our courses serve our undergraduate business students, graduate students in our MBA programs, as well as those in our Master of Science in Digital Marketing program and Master of Science in Supply Chain Management program. Student success is always our number one goal.