Deputy Director, MS in Clinical Psychopharmacology Program
School of Psychology and Counseling
- Treatment Issues in Psychopharmacology: Affective Disorders PSYC 7940
- Treatment Issues in Psychopharmacology: Psychotic Disorders PSYC 7945
- Treatment Issues in Psychopharmacology: Anxiety Disorders PSYC 7950
- Treatment Issues in Psychopharmacology: Other Disorders PSYC 7955
- Clinical Psychopharmacology
- Prescriptive Authority for Psychologists
- BA, New Mexico State University
- MS, Purdue University
- PhD, The University of Iowa
- MSCP, Fairleigh Dickinson
Lynette A. Pujol is a clinical psychologist and full-time psychopharmacology prescriber. She completed a two-year clinical and research fellowship in Behavioral Medicine. She was subsequently employed in an anesthesiology-based pain management practice at a large medical school where she performed research and provided clinical services. Dr. Pujol has been the Primary Investigator or Co-Investigator on studies involving spinal cord stimulation, functional restoration, diabetes prevention, sleep, and treatment of suicidal concerns. She currently prescribes psychotropic medications in a large military hospital. She writes and publishes on topics related to evidence-based medicine delivered through tele-behavioral health, the application of technology, and psychopharmacology.
Important Note: Faculty profiles may include links to one or more non-FDU websites, including websites self-maintained by faculty to provide additional information about their publications, scholarly pursuits, and other information of interest. If you click on these links, you will be leaving the FDU-maintained website and will be directed to a site that is not under the control of FDU. FDU is not responsible for the content or accessibility of linked non-FDU websites. If, however, you experience a problem with the content or accessibility of a linked website, please contact us using the information on our Accessibility page.