Associate Director, Senior Lecturer,
Gildart Haase School of Computer Sciences and Engineering
- Electromagnetic Fields and Waves
- Engineering Practices
- Graphics and Design
- EE Senior Project
- Engineering Optics
- Programming Languages in Eng’g
- Various engineering technology labs
- Detection of Gravitational Waves (mostly implementation of the detectors and analysis of the signals). Independent research, since 1993.
- Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) sources and the vulnerability of the electric grid and other electronics to these disturbances
- MS, Columbia University
- BSEE, Fairleigh Dickinson
Teaching electrical engineering full time at FDU for 19 years. Prior to that, worked 37 years full time in the defense industry. Over three decades of experience in volunteer emergency services. Licensed Ham radio operator.
Important Note: Faculty profiles may include links to one or more non-FDU websites, including websites self-maintained by faculty to provide additional information about their publications, scholarly pursuits, and other information of interest. If you click on these links, you will be leaving the FDU-maintained website and will be directed to a site that is not under the control of FDU. FDU is not responsible for the content or accessibility of linked non-FDU websites. If, however, you experience a problem with the content or accessibility of a linked website, please contact us using the information on our Accessibility page.