Associate Professor of Civil Engineering,
Gildart Haase School of Computer Science and Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Highway Design
- Structural Analysis
- Construction Materials and Systems
- Geotechnics of industrial by-products
- Soil retaining walls
- Experimental testing and finite element modeling
- Pavement testing and analysis
- Electro-osmotic consolidation of soils
- BA and MS in Civil Engineering, Shiraz University, Iran
- PhD in Civil Engineering, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
Vahid Alizadeh is a registered professional engineer and joined the Gildart Haase School of Computer Science and Engineering faculty in 2014. He specializes in geotechnical engineering, and his published research focuses on sustainable construction materials and bridge abutments. He is the coordinator of the civil and construction engineering technology programs.
Important Note: Faculty profiles may include links to one or more non-FDU websites, including websites self-maintained by faculty to provide additional information about their publications, scholarly pursuits, and other information of interest. If you click on these links, you will be leaving the FDU-maintained website and will be directed to a site that is not under the control of FDU. FDU is not responsible for the content or accessibility of linked non-FDU websites. If, however, you experience a problem with the content or accessibility of a linked website, please contact us using the information on our Accessibility page.