Creative Writing Minor
The creative writing minor is flexible and may be a useful and productive complement to many majors. Creative writing helps students develop their writing and creative skills, discover their unique voice, and further general communication skills.
The 15-credit creative writing minor is for students not majoring in creative writing.
- CREW 1001 Introduction to Creative Writing
Three courses from the following:
- CREW 2016 Creative Writing: Creative Nonfiction: The Personal Essay (or another creative nonfiction course with permission)
- CREW 2255 Playwriting and Dramatic Structure
- CREW 2002 Creative Writing: Fiction
- CREW 2003 Creative Writing: Poetry
One course from the following: