Undergraduate Business Programs
Undergraduate Business Program Highlights
- Individualized full-semester mentoring experience with an experienced professional
- A dedicated course focused on business planning for most majors
- Management of a virtual business through a business simulation
- Professional development experiences, including résumé preparation and critique, mock interviews, presentation skills, and networking skills
- Credit-bearing internship opportunities
- Study abroad opportunities at FDU international campuses in England and Vancouver, and at partner universities around the world.
- Opportunity to study in the Global Business Experience program completing two semesters abroad
Choose your area of focus from one of our top-ranked bachelor’s degree programs; add a minor to expand your business acumen; explore our Global Business, Study Abroad and Internship options; or opt for one of our 4 Plus 1 Combined Degrees to graduate with both a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in five years.
Undergraduate Business Majors
We offer a variety of undergraduate degrees that will provide you with both academic intelligence and real-world insight.
- BS Accounting
- BS Business Administration (with optional concentrations in Information Systems or International Business)
- BS Entrepreneurship (Florham Campus)
- BS Finance (with an optional concentration in Wealth Management Advisory)
- BS Management (with concentrations in Human Resource Management or Leadership)
- BS Marketing (with an optional concentration in Digital Marketing)
Add a business minor to get more out of your undergraduate degree, expand your skillset and be better prepared for a career in today’s dynamic, fast-paced, global economy:
- Business Administration for non-business majors
- Digital Marketing
- Financial Planning and Wealth Management
- Human Resources
- Sustainability Management
Silberman College of Business is one of the top 5% of business schools accredited by AACSB International, a confirmation of our commitment to quality business education.
Direct Admission into the College of Business
Get started right away. Begin business studies in your freshman year or upon transfer into the College. At Silberman, you will benefit from applied activities that expand knowledge and personal skills.
A Global Focus for Business Leadership in the 21st Century
Consistent with FDU’s global education mission, students in the Silberman College of Business benefit from unique University resources such as the Virtual Global Faculty, FDU’s long relationship with the United Nations, and regular activities that expand students’ understanding of business in a global environment.
4 Plus 1 Combined Degrees
Save time with our Combined Degree Advantage. You can earn both an undergraduate and graduate degree in just five years by pursuing one of the following combined degrees:
- BS-MS Accounting
- BS-MBA Finance
- BS-MBA Management
- BS-MBA Marketing
Transfer Students Welcome
Transferring to Silberman College of Business, we can help make the transition easy for you. Transfer students can easily blend into our business school and the university community. We can help you get started.