Visiting College Students
Before completing the Application for Visiting College Students, please review the guidelines below. We recommend that you apply early as classes fill quickly. FDU reserves the right to cancel a scheduled class if enrollment is insufficient.
- Download and complete the Application for Visiting College Students in its entirety.
- Sign the application. A complimentary FDU transcript will be mailed to the home address provided.
- Provide an unofficial copy of your current transcript. This will enable Fairleigh Dickinson University to verify that any prerequisites (if applicable) have been met.
- At the Enrollment Services Forms page, download, complete, sign, and date the Registration Form.
- Submit ALL of the documents above to the address provided on the application along with the $50 non-refundable fee payable to Fairleigh Dickinson University. Once your application has been processed and you have been registered for classes, you will receive a schedule confirmation and request for payment by email and/or regular mail.
Be sure to check Tuition and Fees as payment is required on or before the first day of classes.