Find your place at Fairleigh Dickinson University
You’ll find the right people, programs, and opportunities to help you achieve your dreams right here at Fairleigh Dickinson University. Experience a personal, global and transformational education with an affordable tuition, which we recently reduced by nearly 25%!
Apply by November 15 to receive:
- A $50 application fee waiver – Giving you access to a nationally ranked education.
- A $1,000 Annual FDU Grant – A total of $4,000 just for applying!
- Maximum scholarship consideration – Ranging up to $25,000.
- An accelerated your admissions decision – Read personally by our Admissions Team.
Simple Application Requirements
- Submit Your Application: FDU Application or Common Application
- Rolling Admissions: Although first-year student applications are reviewed on a rolling admissions basis, we encourage you to apply early in your senior year of high school. This is especially important to ensure space is available for you in some of our more popular programs which fill quickly.
- Applying Early Decision: Early Decision Applications (binding), along with all supplemental documents, will be accepted through November 15.
- Submitting Test Scores: Standardized test scores are optional. An additional admissions assessment may be required for applicants to special programs.
- Submitting Transcripts: High school transcripts, or equivalent, are required for admission and will be used to evaluate admission.