Find your place at Fairleigh Dickinson University
You’ll find the right people, programs, and opportunities to help you achieve your dreams right here at Fairleigh Dickinson University. Experience a personal, global and transformational education with an affordable tuition, which we recently reduced by nearly 25%!
Apply by January 31 to receive:
- A $50 application fee waiver – Making applying quick and easy.
- A $1,000 Annually Renewable FDU Grant – For a total of four years when you enroll.
- Maximum FDU scholarship consideration – Over and above other financial aid you may qualify for.
- An accelerated admissions decision – Reviewed personally by your Admissions Counselor.
|November 1||Early Decision (Binding)|
|December 1||Early Action (Non-binding)|
|January 31*||Regular Decision|
*After January 31: Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis provided space remains available.
- Test Scores: Standardized test scores are optional. An additional admissions assessment may be required for applicants to certain programs.
- Transcripts: Official high school transcripts are required.
- Essays, Résumés and Recommendation Letters: These supplemental items are optional, but welcome.
- Interview: Scheduling a one-to-one interview is optional, but welcome.
- Deadlines: Please submit all supplemental items, along with your application, prior to your selected deadline.