Conditional admission is available for all Bachelor’s degrees.
Conditional admission is available for many Master’s degrees.
Programs that offer conditional admission with deferred GRE/GMAT submission
- MBA (all concentrations)
- MS in Accounting
- MS in Computer Engineering
- MS in Computer Science
- MS in Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
- MS in Electrical Engineering
- MS in Management Information Systems
Students who are conditionally admitted to these programs can prepare for the GRE or GMAT while attending the Pre-Master’s Program. Qualifying GRE or GMAT scores must be submitted within 30 days after the completion of the Pre-Master’s Program.
Programs that offer conditional admission with no GRE/GMAT submission
- MA in Teaching English as a Second/Foreign Language (TESL/TEFL)
- MS in Electronic Commerce (E-Commerce)
- Master of Hospitality Management Studies
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Sport Management
Part time programs that offer conditional admission with no GRE/GMAT submission (not available to F-1 or J-1 students)
- MAS in Administrative Science
- MS in Homeland Security Administration
- MA in Student Services Administration
- complete an international application for admission through www.fdu.edu/global
- submit academic records from all secondary and post-secondary schools attended. If transcripts, diploma, or any other academic documents are not in English, an official English translation must be included
- submit any other documents as specified by the program, such as letters of recommendation, statement of academic purpose, resume/cv, etc.