FDU Alumni Association: Vancouver Chapter
Fairleigh Dickinson University, Vancouver Campus is the most diverse and exciting academic hub to advanced learning. The alumni from the FDU Vancouver campus represent a large and colourful network across the globe. FDU Alumni Association: Vancouver Chapter is your connection to more than 200,000 alumni from all FDU campuses. The association is led by a team of energetic and inspiring leaders.
Leadership Team 2020-2021
Eleanor Davidson, FDU Board of Governors Liaison
Paramith Rudrappa, President
Sylvana Hof, Vice President
Maanik Puri, Social Media Director
Committee Board Members
Jeffrey Lee, Associate Director of Career Services
Jobin Mojtabavi, Director of Student Services
Ramon Gahob, FDU Graduate Alumni
Mustapha, FDU Graduate Alumni
FDU Vancouver Alumni knows when it’s time for business and when exactly to party. Alumni association clearly understands that and hosts events which are clubbed into three main categories:
- Professional networking
- Whether you are planning your next career move, connect with industry folks, or developing your professional portfolio, we got you covered in our regular alumni speaker panel events, speed-networking, and career fairs along with our frequent collaborator, FDU Career services.
- Entrepreneurial series
- This is a pilot program developed to keep the flame of the entrepreneurial spirit of FDU-VAN alumni burning. Alumni entrepreneurs are invited to share their experiences, challenges, and accomplishments by navigating in their respective industries.
- Where would we be without partying, so we have alumni come together for trivia nights, movie screenings, karaoke nights, and win exciting FDU goodies including pizzas delivered to your homes. So, better brush up on your general knowledge. It’s that kind of a party.
FDU Alumni: Vancouver Chapter Annual Scholarship
The FDU Alumni Association: Vancouver Chapter awards three annual tuition scholarships to graduate and undergraduate students. These scholarships are to recognize outstanding student achievement in academics, campus, and community leadership. One Scholarship will be awarded in the Fall academic term to a returning graduate student, two more scholarships are awarded for the Spring academic term: one to a returning graduate and the other to a returning undergraduate student.
Recipient selection and eligibility
Students can apply to the FDU Alumni Association: Vancouver Chapter Fall scholarship by completing the attached application form and submit it to the Enrolment Services office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible, students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and
- Have completed at least one term of studies at FDU Vancouver
- Be enrolled in the term you are applying for the scholarship
- Be a full-time student in an undergraduate or graduate program at the FDU Vancouver campus
Students will be evaluated on
- Campus leadership at FDU Vancouver campus
- Community service outside FDU campus
- Academic performance
This scholarship is made possible through the contributions of FDU alumni, faculty, and staff. For further information, please contact Jobin Mojtabavi at email@example.com
Note: A student may only receive a scholarship once during their academic program.
We take great pride in our alumni success and celebrate them by featuring our distinguished alumni on all our media channels. If you would like to get featured or know someone who you would like to nominate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.