Conferral of Degrees Ceremony Announcement
Download your complimentary announcement to share news of your accomplishments with your friends and family.
How to access:
- Right-click on the image below, hit “save image as” and save it to your computer.
- Print or post to your social channels using #FDUGrad.
Smile for the camera!
Share your #FDUGrad photo with us and we’ll feature it on our @fduwhatsnew social media channels!
Here’s what to do:
- Right click on the poster below, hit “save image as” and save it to your computer.
- Open up the photo file that is now saved to your computer and print it out.
- Cut around the dotted lines.
- Take photo of yourself holding up the poster with your cap and gown on!
- Post the photo on social media and use the hashtag #FDUGrad. If your account is private, DM it to us on Instagram @fduwhatsnew!
Be part of the story.
Use #FDUGrad on your Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and TikTok posts about Commencement 2020 for a chance to be featured on our @fduwhatsnew University channels!
Use our Zoom background!
Need a Zoom background for virtual graduation celebrations? Here you go!
To use it, right click on the image below and save it to your computer. Then upload it as a virtual background to your Zoom account.
Use our GIFs!
Use our FDU graduation GIFs on your Instagram and SnapChat stories by typing #FDUGrad in the GIF search bar.