Lecturer, Academic Writing Skills
- Academic Writing Skills Workshop
- Academic Communication Skills
- Academic Writing Skills
- Masters Workshop in Academic Communication Skills
- Teaching and Learning
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Educational Leadership, Diversity, Curriculum Design, and Instructional Practices
- Psychological Foundations of Education
- BA, University of Western Ontario
- Post-Graduate Diploma, Humber College
- TESL Diploma, Co-operative of Languages and Cultural Studies
- M.Ed., William Howard Taft Univeristy
Craig Noels, Full-Time Lecturer was born and raised in London, Ontario, Canada. Craig Noels has a BA in Sociology, a Post-graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management, a T.E.S.L Diploma, and a Master of Education (M.E.d). Prior to coming to FDU Craig taught in South Korea, Thailand, and Taiwan before settling in Japan for over fifteen years. Craig taught various English courses at three prominent universities in Hiroshima, Japan. He has written two textbooks for beginner to intermediate level English as a second language students that are still being used in Japanese schools today. To contact Craig you can email him at CraigPNoels@fdu.edu or call him at 604-379-5321.
Important Note: Faculty profiles may include links to one or more non-FDU websites, including websites self-maintained by faculty to provide additional information about their publications, scholarly pursuits, and other information of interest. If you click on these links, you will be leaving the FDU-maintained website and will be directed to a site that is not under the control of FDU. FDU is not responsible for the content or accessibility of linked non-FDU websites. If, however, you experience a problem with the content or accessibility of a linked website, please contact us using the information on our Accessibility page.