Associate Professor of Accounting, Department of Accounting, Taxation, and Law, Silberman College of Business
- Introductory Financial Accounting
- Introductory Managerial Accounting
- Advanced Accounting Seminar in Accounting and Auditing Cases
- Accounting history, particularly developments in the late 19th century into the early 20th century
- Case studies Accounting and ethics Behavioral accounting
- BA, College of William and Mary
- MBA, Columbia University
- PhD, Rutgers University
CPA earned in 1986, NYS. Corporate experience primarily in financial services: P&L work, general ledger maintenance & development, cost allocations, and budgeting; VP at Goldman Sachs, controllers department.
Selected service at school: advisor for Beta Alpha Psi (BAP) the honors society for financial information students since inception at FDU; member of Assessment of Learning (AoL) committee for 9 years, including 3 as chair; member of College Personnel Review Committee.
Selected service at university: member of Faculty Senate, including serving as president 2019-2020.
Member of editorial board for Accounting History; member of Accounting History section of American Accounting Association. Published in diverse business history and accounting academic journals.
Proudest achievement in teaching: selected by honors students as 2nd Honors Program Teacher of the Year in 2018.