Clinical Assistant Professor
Henry P. Becton School of Nursing and Allied Health
- Introduction to Advanced Nursing:
Philosophies, Theories, and Roles
- Introduction to Professional Nursing
- Cardiovascular Nursing
- Women and cardiovascular health
- Nurses’ role in cardiovascular health promotion
- Online education and student outcomes
- Application of nursing theory and concepts to professional practice
- PhD, Seton Hall University School of Health & Medical Sciences
- MSN, Seton Hall University College of Nursing
- BSN, Silliman University
A nurse educator and nursing program administrator with over 15 years in higher education. Supports strategies promoting successful student program engagement and progression. Values collaborative experiences that enhance teaching and learning.
Important Note: Faculty profiles may include links to one or more non-FDU websites, including websites self-maintained by faculty to provide additional information about their publications, scholarly pursuits, and other information of interest. If you click on these links, you will be leaving the FDU-maintained website and will be directed to a site that is not under the control of FDU. FDU is not responsible for the content or accessibility of linked non-FDU websites. If, however, you experience a problem with the content or accessibility of a linked website, please contact us using the information on our Accessibility page.