Professor of Accounting, Department of Accounting, Taxation, and Law
- Cost Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial accounting and control
- Financial reporting
- CFO innovations
- BA, New York University
- MS, in accounting, New York University
- PhD, New York University
Before completing my doctorate, I work at Price Waterhouse in New York City.
- Invited guest speaker at professional conferences organized by the AICPA, CFO, FEI, IMA, The Federal Reserve, and The Conference Board.
- Appears regularly on the Financial Management Network.
- Authored over 70 articles in both the academic and professional literature Served as Visiting Professor of Accounting at Columbia University
Important Note: Faculty profiles may include links to one or more non-FDU websites, including websites self-maintained by faculty to provide additional information about their publications, scholarly pursuits, and other information of interest. If you click on these links, you will be leaving the FDU-maintained website and will be directed to a site that is not under the control of FDU. FDU is not responsible for the content or accessibility of linked non-FDU websites. If, however, you experience a problem with the content or accessibility of a linked website, please contact us using the information on our Accessibility page.