School of Nursing and Allied Health, Metropolitan Campus
- Advanced pathophysiology
- Advanced pharmacology
- Health Assessment
- Advanced Health Assessment
- Adult health care 1 and 2 clinical experiences
- Cardiac patient care
- Interventional cardiology
- Innovative nursing education
- BSN, Valdosta State University
- DMD, Rutgers University (University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey)
- MSN, Monmouth University
- Post Masters Adult Gerontological Nurse Practitioner certificate, Fairleigh Dickinson University
I have been teaching nursing students since 2012 and am very passionate about educating our future nursing care professionals by incorporating evidence based practice principles and hands on experiences to provide a holistic learning environment.
Important Note: Faculty profiles may include links to one or more non-FDU websites, including websites self-maintained by faculty to provide additional information about their publications, scholarly pursuits, and other information of interest. If you click on these links, you will be leaving the FDU-maintained website and will be directed to a site that is not under the control of FDU. FDU is not responsible for the content or accessibility of linked non-FDU websites. If, however, you experience a problem with the content or accessibility of a linked website, please contact us using the information on our Accessibility page.