Assistant Professor of Accounting, Department of Accounting, Taxation, and Law
- Intermediate Financial Accounting I
- Intermediate Financial Accounting II
- Cost Accounting Measurement
- Control Accounting Information Systems
Financial reporting, management reporting, non-GAAP information
- BS, SUNY at Geneseo
- MBA, West Virginia University
- DPS, Pace University
Prior to teaching, industry experience with large and small corporations with experience including positions as Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Controller, Treasurer.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
Important Note: Faculty profiles may include links to one or more non-FDU websites, including websites self-maintained by faculty to provide additional information about their publications, scholarly pursuits, and other information of interest. If you click on these links, you will be leaving the FDU-maintained website and will be directed to a site that is not under the control of FDU. FDU is not responsible for the content or accessibility of linked non-FDU websites. If, however, you experience a problem with the content or accessibility of a linked website, please contact us using the information on our Accessibility page.