Assistant Professor of Accounting, Tax, and Law, Silberman College of Business
- Intermediate Financial Accounting I
- Intermediate Financial Accounting II
- Cost Accounting Measurement
- Control Accounting Information Systems
Financial reporting, management reporting, non-GAAP information
- BS, SUNY at Geneseo
- MBA, West Virginia University
- DPS, Pace University
Prior to teaching, industry experience with large and small corporations with experience including positions as Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Controller, Treasurer.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).