Business Administration BS, Business Administration MBA: combined degree
In order to participate in the combined undergraduate-graduate degree (4 Plus 1) program, all students must be current undergraduate students at Fairleigh Dickinson University or an undergraduate student at a partner institution with which Fairleigh Dickinson University has established an articulation agreement for a 4+1 program.
In order to advance into the graduate portion of the program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Students must formally apply with the Graduate Advising Office and be accepted into the graduate portion of the program.
- The GMAT/GRE is not required for Silberman College of Business students having a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.00 or higher upon completion of the first semester of their junior year. Applicants not satisfying this minimum CGPA requirement are required to submit a GMAT/GRE score taken within the last five years.
- MBA only: Eligibility to waive at least 9 of the MBA Core credits
Acceptance into the program takes place during the sixth semester of the undergraduate program (or three semesters prior to the student’s anticipated undergraduate graduation date). Accepted students will take graduate-level coursework during their last two semesters as undergraduate students. Accepted students must complete their undergraduate degrees before undertaking full-time graduate study during their Plus 1 year.
Combined Degree options
- BS – MS in Accounting
- BA/BS – MS in Supply Chain Management
- BA/BS – MS in Digital Marketing
- BA/BS-MBA in Finance
- BA/BS-MBA in Leadership and Managing Innovation
- BA/BS-MBA in Marketing
- BA/BS-MBA in Supply Chain Management
For more information, please email SCBGradAdvising@fdu.edu.