Criminology and Criminal Justice Faculty and Staff
The strength and appeal of our program lie not only in the nature of its interdisciplinary curriculum but in the ability of its faculty to skillfully integrate theoretical concepts with the legal, procedural, and operational realities that represent the criminal justice system. Our dynamic cadre of faculty whose education, expertise, and professional experience represents both tenured academicians and esteemed criminal justice professionals and practitioners. Complimenting the faculty is a wide and diverse range of guest speakers who represent nearly every facet of the criminal justice system on the local, state, federal, and international levels.
In addition to providing dynamic instruction, our faculty takes great pride and pleasure in providing its students with individual and personalized counseling, mentoring, and guidance in their academic studies and in the area of career planning and development.
Criminal Justice Faculty
- Douglas Evans, Associate Professor of Criminal Justice
- James Jones, Assistant Professor
- Elizabeth Panuccio, Associate Professor of Criminal Justice
- Marina Saad, Assistant Professor
- Benita Wyche, Administrative Assistant, Criminal Justice
- Abagail Belcastro, Administrative Assistant, Criminology