Silberman College Graduate Admission Requirements
Applications are processed year-round. Once accepted into the program, students can take advantage of our convenient Saturday and evening class schedule to begin their program mid-semester, if they choose.
Applicants who would like to be considered for admission to a graduate business degree at Silberman College of Business must submit, at minimum, the required application components.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities in which undergraduate or graduate coursework was completed. Students must have completed their bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university prior to starting graduate coursework.
- Current resume
Students may submit additional documentation such as evidence of professional certifications, letters of recommendation, or official test scores to meet the minimum criteria for admission.
- Documentation of professional certifications, licenses, etc.
- Letters of recommendation
- An official score report for the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Exam (GRE) taken within the last five years.
For international students only: additional documentation as required. Please visit Graduate International Admissions for more information.
Students applying to the MBA program will be considered for admission if:
- they have received an undergraduate degree from an AACSB accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher; or
- they have received an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher; or
- they have received graduate degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
Students applying to the MS program will be considered for admission if:
- they have received an undergraduate degree in business from Silberman College of Business with a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher; or
- they have received an undergraduate degree from Fairleigh Dickinson University with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher; or
- they have received an undergraduate degree in business from an AACSB-accredited business program with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher; or
- they have earned a terminal degree (Ph.D., M.D., J.D., etc.); or
- they have earned a Master’s degree from any institution in which the GMAT or GRE was used a criterion for admission; or
- they have three years or more of substantive and relevant full-time work experience in the relevant discipline or an allied discipline of the M.S. program and an undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. Students requesting the waiver based on their work experience must submit a detailed current resume that shows the level and type of their work experience, and a letter of recommendation from their supervisor as to their maturity and commitment to the profession.
Additionally, students applying to the MS in Taxation program may be considered for admission provided they have earned one of the following professional designations: CPA, EA CFP®, CMA, or CFA, with an undergraduate/graduate minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
To learn more about the application and admissions process visit Graduate Admissions for Domestic Students.