The Student Managed Investment Fund of Silberman College of Business is established as a student-involved investment fund. The Fund is to manage available assets in a responsible manner, backed by student research and analysis. The goal of the fund is to enhance the education of students through hands-on experience in security evaluation, portfolio management, teamwork, and group leadership. Students are expected to be actively involved in the management of the fund on a day-to-day basis, applying classroom theory in a real-world setting.
- Learn to navigate Bloomberg Terminal for investment research purposes.
- Conduct research and analysis on stocks, bonds, and ETFs.
- Opportunity to network with industry professionals and seasoned investors.
- Represent FDU in investment competitions with other schools nationwide.
- Present stock pitches to Advisory Board and Dean.
The Student Managed Investment Fund meets every Tuesday from 4:00-5:00 pm in the Bloomberg Lab on the Florham and Metro Campuses.