FDU Marketing Club
The Marketing Club is open to both undergraduate and graduate students of all majors. Our club aims to prepare students to market themselves in professional business settings, to learn about changes in the marketing and business world, and to build marketing experience through hands-on projects. We hope to allow our members to connect with each other, alumni speakers, faculty, and business professionals. The club also provides students leadership opportunities through multiple offer roles available in the club.
- Hands-on experience creating marketing materials and campaign strategies
- Bi-weekly discussions on various topics, including networking, internships, resume tips, interviewing tips, and challenges in the marketing field
- Participation and promotion of Silberman Professional Development Events
- Seminars with marketing professionals and FDU alumni
- Professional book discussions
Fall 2023 Meetings Schedule