Study Abroad Forms and Policies
Requirements vary based on the program. There may be additional obligations.
Students must complete the following:
- Statement of intent
- Two letters of recommendation (full semester programs only)
- Unofficial transcript
- Course Selection Form/Off-Campus Authorization Form when applicable
- Partner school application when applicable
Travel forms and documents
Once accepted, students will have access to the most up-to-date required documents. In general, this will include the following:
- Student Assumption of Risk and Release
- FDU Health History and Consent for Care
- Medical Professional Clearance
- Wroxton Standards and Code of Conduct
- FDU Sponsored Health Insurance Coverage
- Guest Study Abroad Release Form
For faculty and staff
- Study Abroad Authorization Form. This form must be approved by your department chair, dean, and provost before being forwarded to the Study Abroad Office.
- Study Abroad Risk and Cancellation Policies. These policies guide the development and implementation of short-term faculty or staff-led study abroad programs
- Study Abroad Financial Policies. These policies guide the development and implementation of short-term faculty or staff-led study abroad programs.
- Study Abroad Risk Assessment Form. To be completed by authorized Study Abroad staff in consultation with faculty leader.
Metropolitan Campus - Fairleigh Dickinson University
Teaneck, NJ 07666
Florham Campus - Fairleigh Dickinson University
Madison, NJ 07940
Brian Swanzey, MA, Director of Wroxton and Study Abroad
Anne Perry, MA, Assistant Director of Study Abroad