Forms and Policies
Requirements vary based on the program. There may be additional obligations.
Students must complete the following:
- Statement of intent
- Two letters of recommendation (full semester programs only)
- Unofficial transcript
- Course Selection Form/Off-Campus Authorization Form when applicable
- Partner school application when applicable
Travel Forms and Documents
Once accepted, students will have access to the most up-to-date required documents. In general, this will include the following:
- Student Assumption of Risk and Release
- FDU Health History and Consent for Care
- Medical Professional Clearance
- Wroxton Standards and Code of Conduct
- FDU Sponsored Health Insurance Coverage
- Guest Study Abroad Release Form
All participants are required to carry the University sponsored health insurance plan for the duration of their travel. Please refer to this fact sheet for enrollment instruction.
For Faculty and Staff
- Study Abroad Authorization Form. This form must be approved by your department chair, dean, and provost before being forwarded to the Study Abroad Office.
- Study Abroad Risk and Cancellation Policies. These policies guide the development and implementation of short-term faculty or staff led study abroad programs
- Study Abroad Financial Policies. These policies guide the development and implementation of short-term faculty or staff led study abroad programs.
- Study Abroad Risk Assessment Form. To be completed by authorized Study Abroad staff in consultation with faculty Leader.
Metropolitan Campus - Fairleigh Dickinson University
Teaneck, NJ 07666
Florham Campus - Fairleigh Dickinson University
Madison, NJ 07940
Brian Swanzey, MA, Director of Wroxton and Study Abroad
Anne Perry, MA, Assistant Director of Study Abroad