Student Union Building
The Student Union Building at the Metropolitan Campus is the community center of the campus. At the SUB, as our students like to call it, you’ll find many essential student services, as well as a variety of programs and events.
Student Union Building services at a glance:
- Office of Student Life
- Student Union Building cafeteria
- Knight Club gaming and events lounge
- Information Desk
- Student mailroom
- Metro Lounge study area
- Multiple campus event spaces
- Comfortable lobbies for social and study time
- Televisions and gaming systems
- Knight Owl concession area
- Vending machines
- Student Health Services
In addition to our services, the Student Union is the host of hundreds of campus and student organization events each semester. The Office of Student Life is located on the Main Level of the SUB and is responsible for the supervision and activities of the SUB. Please stop in if you need assistance, or call 201-692-2231.