Summer Housing 2021appliaction is available via MyHousing.
The deadline to apply is: Sunday, May 9 at 11:59 p.m.
Summer Housing Dates (2021)
Summer 1 (May 24 – July 3): $1,880
Summer 2 (June 14 – July 24): $1,880
Summer 3 (July 6 – August 14): $1,880
Summer 1&2 (May 24 – July 24): $2,867
Summer 1&3 (May 24 – August 14): $3,854
Summer 1,2,&3 (May 24 – August 14): $3,854
Summer 2&3 (June 14 – August 14): $2,867
Summer Housing Move-In Dates (2021)
Summer 1: Friday, May 21, 2021
Summer 2: Friday, June 11, 2021
Summer 3:Tuesday, July 6, 2021 (The University will be closed Friday, July 2 and Monday, July 5)
- “FDU Summer School” – Must be registered for Summer Session classes for the application to be processed.
- “Internship/Co-op” – A letter from your FDU academic program advisor or FDU Career Development Center, on FDU letterhead, verifying your participation in an FDU approved internship or co-op. Letters can be emailed to Rebecca Valenzuela at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “On-Campus Employment” – A letter from your FDU employer, on FDU letterhead, verifying your employment for the summer sessions you are requesting housing. Letters can be emailed to Rebecca Valenzuela at email@example.com.
- “Other” – Letters explaining the situation can be email to Rebecca Valenzuela at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Financial Clearance: Students must be financially cleared through Enrollment Services prior to moving into the residence halls.
- Meal Plans: Meal plans are not offered during the summer months.
- Housing Assignments: Summer Housing is provided in one central location on-campus. The location will be announced closer to the end of the academic year.
- Housing Accommodation Requests: Students with disabilities that require a specific type of housing assignment to ensure equal access to the housing program may request a housing accommodation by submitting a Housing Modification Request Form for Students with Disabilities to the Office of the Disability Support Services who will then make a recommendation to Housing & Residence Life.
- Single Rooms: All rooms will be singles for Summer 1 & 2. Summer 3 rooms assignments will be TBD.
For questions regarding your Housing Application: Contact Rebecca Valenzuela at email@example.com.