The residence halls will officially close on Tuesday, May 14, at 6 pm. Please review the closing information below. Should you have any additional questions, please see your Resident Assistant, or contact Housing and Residence Life at (201) 692-2250 for the Metro Campus or (973)-443-8586 for the Florham Campus.
- Residents must officially move out of the residence halls 24 hours after their last final or by 6 pm on Tuesday, May 14. Residents with a Tuesday, May 14 final will be evaluated on a case-by-case bias.
- Your card will deactivate for both the front and room door of your residence hall at 6 pm on Tuesday, May 14 unless you have been approved for a spring housing extension or summer housing.
- Be sure to unplug all belongings, defrost refrigerators, raise blinds 1/2 way up, lock all windows, turn off all room/suite lights, and lock room and suite doors.
- Any resident found in the residence halls after 6 pm without authorization from Housing and Residence Life may result in disciplinary action via the Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities & Conduct.
- Remove all garbage from your suite/room. Place garbage in the trash receptacles provided or in the trash room on your floor.
What if I need to request a housing extension?
Log in to MyHousing to complete the Housing Extension Application. The deadline to apply is Tuesday, April 30, at 10 am. Approved housing extension residents will receive an email with additional information, including their approved time and date and how to reactivate their card.
What if I plan to be a summer session resident?
Current Spring residents continuing in summer housing must submit a Summer Housing Application via MyHousing. The deadline to apply is Tuesday, April 30, at 10 am. Approved summer residents will receive an email with additional information, including their summer assignment and how to reactivate their card.