- All part-time and full-time faculty on the Vancouver campus are eligible to be nominated for all awards (except that the current year chair of the Award Committee is not eligible to be nominated for awards.)
- Any FDU-Vancouver student, staff, or faculty member may nominate a faculty member for any award.
- For each award category, emphasis will be placed on achievements over the last 12-month period.
FDU-Vancouver staff, students, or faculty who wish to nominate a faculty member for any award should include the following materials:
- A FDU-Vancouver Faculty Awards Nomination Form
- A letter of nomination, including evidence of meeting the award criteria
The nominee should provide:
- A brief (6 pages or fewer) CV or biographical sketch
- A personal letter to support their nomination, with evidence of meeting the award criteria
The Vancouver Campus Faculty Awards recognize outstanding achievement of faculty in three areas: teaching, research, and service.