MPA Public Administration (Newark, NJ)
TRANSFORM YOUR CAREER WITH AN MPA
Now offered in downtown Newark
Enjoy special discounted tuition in Winter 2020. Starts November 30.
FDU MPA Program At-A-Glance
- CAREER-TAILORED PROGRAM for government, nonprofits, healthcare management, transportation, and public service sectors
- FLEXIBLE CLASS FORMATS that work for you: in-person, online, and hybrid
- PROGRESSIVE DEGREE OPTIONS to choose from:
- 2 Course Diplomado
- 6 Course Certificate Program
- 13 Course Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- NEW REDUCED TUITION STRUCTURE
- SCHOLARSHIPS AND EMPLOYER REIMBURSEMENT opportunities
The MPA offers career-enhancing specializations that equip students with the managerial, analytical, and conceptual skills to become effective leaders, managers, and policy analysts in public, nonprofit, and private organizations.
- Healthcare Management
- Public Management
- Public Policy
- Religious and Community Leadership – NEW at Newark!
The Professional Classroom
Students have the opportunity to participate in project-based learning and collaborate with faculty and students across FDU campuses in New Jersey; Vancouver, BC; and Wroxton, England via virtual conferencing. Students will learn and network with local community professionals.
Access to an Impressive Network
Students in the FDU MPA Program gain incredible access to a broad network of FDU MPA graduates—many who are CEOs, elected state and local officials, public policy experts and leaders in public, nonprofit, and private organizations.
For more information contact
Phone: (201) 692-2741; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; TEXT “Newark info” to 551.286.8320
Application now open!
|Apply NOW!||Winter 2020: November 30, 2020
Spring 2021: January 24, 2021
Did you know…
MPA Graduates can increase their salaries by 30%
The FDU School of Public and Global Affairs is expanding the Master of Public Administration (MPA) program to Newark, NJ. The MPA is the management and leadership degree for students who are currently working in or pursuing public and nonprofit careers
The MPA degree is granted upon successful completion of 39-42 credits that include:
- 6 required core management courses (18 credits)
- 6 elective courses (18 credits) which includes 4 Specialization courses
- An MPA project report or thesis (3 credits)
- An internship or independent study (3 credits), unless waived with approved comparable public or non-profit experience.
Two classes are offered per term, in Fall, Spring, and Summer.
18-credit Certificates in Public Management (6 courses) demonstrate progress and knowledge en route to the full Master’s degree. Don’t wait to get your full degree to apply for that promotion or new job!
(application fee waived)
- Supplement with employee tuition benefits. Ask your employer!
- Apply for Scholarship opportunities
FDU SPGA offers rolling admissions and will consider applications for Winter 2020 through November 15.
APPLY NOW! for classes starting November 30, 2020.