The Office of Treasury manages the University’s cash, investments, and long term debt. In support of the University’s mission, the Office of Treasury establishes secure pathways that facilitate global payments and receipts in connection with the protection of University financial resources. This office also reports investment results to various University constituencies.
Wire/Electronic Transfer Instructions
Outgoing funds (generally) sent to international parties require the following information:
- Bank name:
- Bank swift code:
- Bank account number:
- Payee name (name on the bank account):
- Payee home address (funds sent to an individual) or payee business address (funds sent to a business) – P.O Boxes are not acceptable
Please forward an approved check request directly to the Office of Treasury.
Treasury Services has the following responsibilities with regard to the acceptance of credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) on University campuses:
- Answering all questions concerning acceptance of credit cards by various business units on the University Campuses.
- Issuing and maintaining all equipment necessary to accept credit cards on the University campuses.
- Reviewing and approving all departmental requests for a merchant account.
- Monitoring merchants’ compliance with Payment Card Industry-Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) and providing guidance to merchants coping with PCI related issues.
- Serves as the first point of contact for any card inquiries related to the University.